European Robotics Forum
SCHEDULED FOR: Thursday 23 MAR 2017
150 Morrison Street, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH3 8
The workshop organised during the European Robotics Forum in Edinburgh in March will showcase some of the best results achieved with EU funding in the last few years. Seven FP7 robotics projects have all shown amazing results and great potential for exploiting the results.
The workshop will explore the concrete impact of a number of successful FP7 robotics projects from the direct use of the project results to future perspectives of launching products into the markets.
Each project will be presented by the coordinator who will pitch the project results, its unique contribution to the technology (step change) and how the results will be exploited and re-used, and possibly how the audience can build on them. Also, several projects will come together with potential users who will present how they will exploit the project results and how they see the impact of the project in their application domains. The workshop takes place at 08:30 on the 23rd of March 2017 during the European Robotics Forum in Edinburgh.
The projects which will be presented are:
- FUTURA – Focused Ultrasound Therapy Using Robotic Approaches
- PETROBOT – Use cases for inspection robots opening up the oil-, gas- and petrochemical markets
- sFly – Swarm of Micro Flying Robots
- SMErobotics – The European Robotics Initiative for Strengthening the Competitiveness of SMEs in Manufacturing by Integrating aspects of Cognitive Systems
- STRANDS – Spatio-Temporal Representations and Activities For Cognitive Control in Long-Term Scenarios
- WEARHAP – WEARable HAPtics for Humans and Robots
- Xperience – Robots Bootstrapped through Learning from Experience