GREAT VICTORIA STREET PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH

Street Photography By William Murphy

GREAT VICTORIA STREET PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH

Custom Search
Great Victoria Street Presbyterian Church [Originally Sandy Row Presbyterian Church]


This church, described as classical stucco, was built to accommodate 800. It was designed by 'Mr McNea' and it opened in January 1861. It was originally the Sandy Row Presbyterian Church.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY