THE WAR MEMORIAL AT QUEENS UNIVERSITY IN BELFAST

Street Photography By William Murphy

THE WAR MEMORIAL AT QUEENS UNIVERSITY IN BELFAST

This War Memorial is situated on the grounds of Queen's University in Belfast [Northern Ireland]

This monument first dedicated on 21st July 1924 by H.R.H. the Duke of York was rededicated on 8th November 1950 by Field-Marshall Viscount Alanbrooke Chancellor of the University to the honour of those members of the University who gave their lives in the War of 1939 - 1945.