SAINT PATRICK’S ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

SAINT PATRICK’S ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

SAINT PATRICK’S ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

St Patrick’s Church Trim is described as a Gothic Revival style church. It was built circa 1900. The church is surrounded by landscaped grounds that overlook Trim Castle.

Designed by William Hague, architectural quality is apparent in the scale, form, features and materials. The combination of the rock-faced rubble limestone and ashlar dressings provide interesting textural detail. The artistic execution of the carved detailing on the exterior and the interior features, such as the mosaics, reredos and the stained glass windows, compliment and enhance this imposing church.

The interior of the church is ornamented by Celtic mosaics, a white marble reredos by Pearse and Sons, side alters and communion rail by W.H. Byrne and stained glass windows depicting the crucifixion and the history of Trim.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY

SORRY FOR THE DELAY

SORRY FOR THE DELAY