QUEEN'S UNIVERSITY WAR MEMORIAL - PHOTOGRAPHED JUNE 2016
Queen’s University War Memorial is situated in front of the main University building in University Road, Belfast. This monument first dedicated on 21st July 1924 by H.R.H. the Duke of York was rededicated on 8th November 1950 by Field-Marshall Viscount Alanbrooke Chancellor of the University to the honour of those members of the University who gave their lives in the War of 1939 - 1945.
SORRY FOR THE DELAY