McDonalds Fast Food Restaurant in Bray is located in the historic Town Hall
Image by infomatique
Bray Town Hall, built in the Tudor Revival style at the top of Main Street, was commissioned by Reginald Brabazon (1841-1929). The design was by (Sir) Thomas Newenham Deane (1827-99) and Thomas Manly Deane (1851-1932). The construction is of locally-made red brick, with timber framing to projecting first floor bays and gables. Outside there is drinking fountain crowned by a wyvern, a mythological winged dragon from the Brabazon coat of arms.
In 1997 the building was taken over by McDonald’s.