St. Conleth’s Parish Church, Naas Rd, Newbridge
Image by infomatique
There are many churches in Newbridge and the town is home to a number of denominations.
Newbridge is situated in St. Conleth’s Parish in the Diocese of Kildare and Leighlin, and the parish has a total of three churches in the town: St Conleth’s Parish Church (1852), Cill Mhuire (1983) and the Dominican St. Eustace’s Church (1966).
A Church of Ireland church (1828) is located in the Moorefield area of town, and is part of St. Patrick’s Anglican Parish.
Newbridge Sports Centre hosts the African faith group "The Kingdom of Heavenly Water, Fire and Mountains" and a Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall is located just outside the town, near Milltown.
Open Arms Community Church is located within Newbridge Industrial Estate. Newbridge Bible Fellowship Church is located in the Roseberry section of the town.