CLONTARF ROAD RAILWAY STATION [DART COMMUTER LINE]
This station is located at the south-western end of Clontarf Road on the border between Clontarf and Fairview, and serves people living and working in those areas, as well as Marino and East Wall. The station has a car park and is served by a shuttle to the East Point Business Park and is also the terminus of the 104 bus operated by Go-Ahead Ireland which runs hourly to DCU.
The area was last served by the old Clontarf Station, about a kilometre North on the line. The remnants of that station can still be seen at the rail bridge over Howth Road, halfway between the start of that road and Killester village centre. The original Clontarf station was opened on 25 May 1844 and finally closed on 3 September 1956.